The goal of the Family Wize Community Service Partnership is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs. The discounts and savings you receive are provided voluntarily by thousands of participating pharmacies that have agreed to accept this card.
This is a FREE United Way program. ANYONE can use it. You don't have to apply, qualify, or wait for a card to come in the mail. These cards are available at:
- United Way of Cass County, 719 Spencer Street #100, Logansport, IN 46947
- Online at www.familywize.org
The FamilyWize website also has a list of pharmacies, drug prices, and program information. You can compare prices of your prescriptions among the local pharmacies to see where the best deal is. Also:
- The average savings is 35% .
- The card may be used the day you get it – no waiting period.
- May be presented for all prescription drugs. If you have other coverage, ask the pharmacist to quote the best price between the two -- your other coverage and the FamilyWIze card.
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide.
- No enrollment, activation, or fees.
- No age or income restrictions