This is a FREE United Way program. ANYONE can use it. You don't have to apply, qualify, or wait for a card to come in the mail. These cards are available at:
- United Way of Cass County, 300 E. Broadway; Suite 101 Logansport, IN 46947
- Online at www.singlecare.org
The SingleCare website also has a list of pharmacies, drug prices, and program information. You can compare prices of your prescriptions among the local pharmacies to see where the best deal is. Also:
- The average savings is 35% .
- The card may be used the day you get it – no waiting period.
- May be presented for all prescription drugs. If you have other coverage, ask the pharmacist to quote the best price between the two -- your other coverage and the SingleCare card.
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide.
- No enrollment, activation, or fees.
- No age or income restrictions